- A Framework of elements that fully connect human physical, emotional, spiritual, social and mental health aspects to all dimensions of cities.
- Policies and Guidelines for identification and incorporation of elements and considerations for communities and their physical built environments beneficial to whole beings.
- Best Practices A body of research and data showing the connections between health and place. It will include examples of healing places and spaces and methods for enhancing the healing performance of place.
- Diagnostic Tool: to look at city wellness indicators for assessing spaces. This tool will assess the health and wellness of spaces.
- Workshops: to present the framework, policy and guidelines to use in assessing and designing spaces for whole beings, and achieving healthier cities.